Taking clinical skills education to the next level
- This app is designed to enhance the learning of clinical skills.
- Consolidates the knowledge of common procedures in a healthcare environment.
- Aimed at multiprofessional staff groups, such as medical students, nurses and junior doctors.
- A visual insight into correctly and safely undertaking procedures in line with local medical guidance.
Tomorrow s Clinicians covers 35 e-learning modules which present users with a video. Engaging visuals convey a particular clinical skills procedure. Recaps outline key processes and high definition motion graphics enhance understanding. Multiple choice quizzes consolidate learning objectives.
These resources provide added support to a clinician s portfolio. It is useful in helping medical staff work towards mandatory training objectives.
Examples of procedures covered in Tomorrow s Clinicians include: -
- Recording a 12 Lead ECG.
- Measuring Blood Pressure using Automatic and Manual Devices.
- Radial Arterial Blood Gas.
- Manual handling of patients using assistive equipment.
- Nasogastric Tube Insertion.
- Oxygen Therapy.
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Tomorrow’s Clinicians is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
Tomorrow’s Clinicians (version 1.0) has a file size of 26.11 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.